jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i've been in love with my crush for about 2 years long, but still he don't want

1. anisfit profile image56
    anisfitposted 7 years ago

i've been in love with my crush for about 2 years long, but still he don't want to respect my love

so what should i do to make him with me??

2. jennshealthstore profile image89
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

I am sorry to say that you cant make anybody love you. If you have not told him how you feel then I would tell him. If you have told him and he is not interested on that kind of relationship then you just need to let go. Good luck to you.

3. anisfit profile image56
    anisfitposted 7 years ago

thanks jennshealtstore for your answer. but he know that i like him. and in my birthday last 6 june, he brought me a cake. but he never told me his feeling anymore sad

4. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

First off, I think that you are a sweet heart. I’m assuming that he is your friend. This happens a lot to me with my female friends; they tend to develop crushes on me. Often times, I am totally unaware of their crushes. Primarily because you are friends, he wont be thinking about you outside of that context. You have to let him know. Also, there are times when I do know, but because I care more about her as a friend rather than a romantic interest, I try to keep it friendly between us. If he talks to you a lot about other girls, that means that he wants and need you more as a friend. There really isn’t much you can do to change his mind. You said in your question that he “don’t want to respect…[your] love.” You need someone who respect your love, and that doesn’t seem to be him.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

You can express your feelings for him, but it doesn't mean he's going to fall in love with you or tell you he feels the same way you do.

6. maheshpatwal profile image74
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

From your question it is not very clear whether you have expressed your feelings to him............. If you have not expressed your feeling to him then would suggest you not a waste your time and tell him about your feelings for him. If you have already done that and still he's ignoring you then it appears to be a one sided love/crush which wont give you anything other than pain...........
    Would suggest you to move over.........

"Aways love a person who loves you and not the one whom you love"