Have you ever had a friend, of the opposite sex, that you had a crush on?

1. pmorries profile image78
    pmorriesposted 5 years ago

Have you ever had a friend, of the opposite sex, that you had a crush on?

My best friend is a woman, and we have been best friends for twenty nine years. Recently she told me that sometime in the past, I told her that I did not want to date her. I do not remember that conversation, because I would have dated her in a heartbeat. Today, I am glad we never dated, because I would not have her as friend anymore. Enough about me, are you willing to answer the following questions: Did they ever find out about your crush? Are they still your friend today?

2. HLKeeley profile image80
    HLKeeleyposted 5 years ago

My life right now, lol. My friend has straight out told me he doesn't want to feel "special" to him. Still, I want to be his friend because he is so important to me in my life. Yes, I still like him more and it makes the friendship strain because the type of person he is. He does not invite people to hang out with him. He is very solitary. So it hard to know whether or not he is even interested in a friendship. It is hard to be friends when one has more feelings, but if you truly care about that person, the label should not matter. You just have to know the lines to not step over.

1. pmorries profile image78
      pmorriesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your input, and the situation worked out, for the best, with me. Hopefully, even though it hurts now, it will work out for you.

working