jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

why do women have it harder in a relationship?

1. profile image45
    tiff.1989posted 7 years ago

why do women have it harder in a relationship?

2. StaceyMay profile image55
    StaceyMayposted 7 years ago

Because their hearts are more opened and more vonerable. Women tend to forgive and forget the bad just to remember the good. Women try to do everything in a relationship including taking care of the family. Everyone is different, not all women have it harder, but most do. We tend to care to much.

3. ReesasakaGaara profile image56
    ReesasakaGaaraposted 7 years ago

as a boy you'd probably get the anwer better from me (just keep reading...) Most of the time, men or boys, will think that a women is supposed to do the chores and everything else. Most males also think that Being the "MAN" is to just work a job, and leave the rest to the women. And as woman, you all are just kinda emotional (no offense- males arent all that great either...) but thats why women are so vernuable to things that men do. But it isnt always the mens fault nor always the womens fault, in a relationship.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

wtf........what kind of question is this?  maybe "some" women have it harder in relationships.  The women who settle for anything and once they have settled, experience and adapt to whatever the "relationship" has to offer and in the end are miserable because they have received the short end of the stick

5. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I worked, full time in a physically and mentally demanding job, my wife didn't work, should I have come home from work and then start on the housework?
    Your question is offensive, it is a blanket phrase, suggesting that all women in all relationships have it harder.

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

because women are more emotinal than men

7. sandylongman profile image76
    sandylongmanposted 7 years ago

I don't think women have it harder but the demands of marriage, kids, and balancing home and work can make it hard if you do not have a partner that shares with you. A marriage is a partnership and when people think that way you get through the bad. When it does get bad,people think I will just divorce. Guess what? What if it gets bad in your next marriage??? Than what??? How many divorces can you afford??? Love can make it through if you work together as a team and with God.

working