jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is it really hard to say I Love You?

1. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

It is if you mean it. Ironically, it becomes harder the more you understand what it means. You're admitting your vulnerability. It's a very powerful emotion. It's the only thing that redeems the absurdity of this place.

3. debasish.km profile image51
    debasish.kmposted 7 years ago

yeh...........to express u r feelings from u r heart to mouth is really heard.............

4. M.s Fowler profile image39
    M.s Fowlerposted 7 years ago

It all depends on the person that you want to say it too!

5. Cumbesef profile image60
    Cumbesefposted 7 years ago

I find that the more love you are feeling, the harder it is NOT to say it.  You reach a point where if you don't say it, you'll bust!

6. sammyfiction profile image59
    sammyfictionposted 7 years ago

It really depends from person to person smile
    Personally, it took me at least a month to work out that it was real.. as in I could fully trust myself to believe that I was in love (still is!) with this man and I could honestly believe that he would love me back (even if he wouldn't say it back - though mine did :] ). Sometimes it doesn't even have to be said to be understood. But if you must say it to make you feel that your relationship will survive then say it! the worst that could happen is "I'm not ready to say that yet" or a "thankyou" or even maybe a break up... though if they break up with you for that it wasn't worth the time in the first place.

7. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

It gets easier with practice... ..... .... ... ..... .... ... ..... .... ... ..... ....

8. Alosea profile image53
    Aloseaposted 7 years ago

It's not hard to say "I love you".  It's hard to hear anything but "I love you" back.  When you know you love them it can be hard to tell them because you aren't sure of how it'll be recieved.  The fear of loss is greater than the anticipation of gain.  You don't want to risk losing what you love by saying "I love you" only to have it unreturned and lose it.

working