jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think women are more mature than men ?

1. evilia_lim profile image60
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

Do you think women are more mature than men ?

2. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I'm not someone who believes in generalizing about either sex.  It all depends on the person.

I have two sons (one is adopted) and a daughter, and I knew how I wanted to raise them (which as "as people first, and let their sex take care of itself").  All three kids were (and still are) the same in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to maturity.  They have different personalities and different sets of abilities, but they're awfully similar when it comes to "emotional traits".

3. profile image45
    kunal123posted 7 years ago

Yes Bcoz behind every man there is a woman with him

4. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

never. sexier yes, can control the sex, yes but how can an emotional person be more mature than man, I,m sorry but NEVER, and to make just one small point, a so called man with money will get with a woman with not but a woman with money MUST GET WITH SOMEONE ON HER LEVEL. that the most stupidest way of thinking and you call that mature.

5. profile image44
    atawalposted 7 years ago

In some cases yes
    but mostly girls are very chaty

6. adonia profile image69
    adoniaposted 7 years ago

Yes,  women are more mature & more understanding than men in anyway.women thinks deeply  & always ready to give their best....

7. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Generalisation; so therefore I don't agree.

However, may I introduce you to some women I know...

8. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Women need to mature as early as possible because the world out there treats our bodies like ticking bombs against ourselves...a woman can lose her freedom by mature too late compared to her body...her body may be used against her before she is aware of it. This is what it is.
    a feminist that woke up!!LOL