jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why are guys sooo confusing? And how come the girls are more mature?

1. lexi_lover92 profile image53
    lexi_lover92posted 8 years ago

Why are guys sooo confusing?
    And how come the girls are more mature?

2. profile image56
    MysticLingerieposted 8 years ago

Thats the same question guys are asking. What do women want? The thing we do first is usually blame the other person. First question you should ask yourself is what initially got you interested in that person.Women are supposed to mature faster then men. In your case if your constantly ending up with immature guys then you might want to change your criteria on what guys you want to date or consider potential dating partners.

3. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Because girls and boys are different there will often be confusing times in our relationships, but generally if you're in a good relationship with a compatible guy it doesn't feel confusing, it feels wonderful!   So, if you're feeling confused you're probably just with the wrong one - or it's bad timing!  (It's the same for girls, we're not always the more mature ones in the choices we make with men).

4. marcofratelli profile image70
    marcofratelliposted 8 years ago

I am guessing and probably making a generalisation here, but I think sometimes women tend to overthink situations insofar as when a guy says he has "no expectations" in a relationship then that is exactly what he means. There are no tricks. Having said that, I'm a deep thinker myself and might do the same with what a woman tells me.

Then there are times when either partner just doesn't get the hint because they haven't mastered the skill of mindreading...

5. profile image0
    Slaaneshposted 8 years ago

Actually it's pretty hard to think of girls as more mature than boys. They are on an even level. The biggest problem with that is that there isn't much constructive talk, especially between the teens. You might see alot of similarities once you get to know boys a little. Concerning the maturity, this depends on how the person was raised. I personally know boys and girls (more likely men and women) at the age of 21 who acted like 15 year olds, on the other hand I know quite a few people that are 13 and act like 19 year olds. As for the confusing part: Girls are the same way to us. At least if you don't talk alot with each other. Also it is hard to understand the thought process of other persons. For me it takes at least ten minutes to understand a thought process and to be able to imitate it. It is not recomended to do so too often because first of all it might merge into your own personality and cause a disorder, or your head just starts hurting as you work it too much.

working