jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why does everyone assume that all lesbians must use toys to be completely satisf

1. SteffyRose profile image59
    SteffyRoseposted 7 years ago

Why does everyone assume that all lesbians must use toys to be completely satisfied?

2. EvilMind18 profile image60
    EvilMind18posted 7 years ago

Because a lot of people dont understand and plus its human nature. Plus sosity wont exct the fact that there are gay people out there and its there choice. Of corse thinking about how the same sex can be satified with just having sex with eachother of the same sex and also it brings happiness.

3. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

General lack of immagination would be my guess.

4. Bikash jha profile image57
    Bikash jhaposted 7 years ago

well because lots of people think girls are lesbian because they dont have boyfreinds or see them as bisexual,or who didnt get chance to have sex with boys so they use lesbianism just to satisfy themselves and i agree with evilmind18, they dont know about lesbians and are prejuiced and streotype.

5. justom profile image69
    justomposted 7 years ago

I don't assume that at all, so there goes that theory. Maybe you too should stop generalizing.

6. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Don't some use power tools?

7. Invisiblestats profile image59
    Invisiblestatsposted 7 years ago

I just think its lack of understanding and education in the matter that leads people to these assumtions.
    and the way lesbians are potrayed in the media and on TV does not help.

8. profile image0
    onelittlecactusposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, most people believe that lesbians are simply sexually-frustrated women who don't get enough from men, so they enjoy women's company instead.

working