jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will me and my girlfriend break up soon?

1. profile image44
    kyle895posted 7 years ago

Will me and my girlfriend break up soon?

Will we break up soon, and when and where will i find another girlfriend after the fact. Our relationship now has gone downhill and she is depressed. I dont know how to help her and i fear we will break up soon. If we do, i want to know when and where i will find another girlfriend.

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

If your relationship isn't going so hot (and you're not married with kids), then It might be a good idea to split up for a while.  Breathe a little without her, easier.

Keep in mind my photo. I'm only 20. But it could benefit you two to see other people for a little bit. Try not to get jealous, but (as long as you don't do something too stupid out of that rage), I'm sure that will bring you back together.

I've got high-hopes for you, Kyle 895. As the old cliché goes, "There are plenty of fish in the sea," so see what's out there. It may help you appreciate or depreciate what you had, relative to this new potential.

Good luck smile

3. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Um, we don't have information about your full circumstances so it's hard to tell if you are actually going to break up for sure. 

Maybe you're worried over nothing and, worst comes to worst, you break up.  You will find another girlfriend where you least expect to.

4. profile image0
    Alissa Margaretposted 7 years ago

It is pretty hard to say if you're going to break up since we don't really know the circumstances. Although, if you want to make it work, why are you concerned about when you'll find another girlfriend?

Every relationship has it's ups and downs though, so it's entirely possible you both can work through them. If you both care for each other then I say work on your problems but I'm aware that can be easier said than done.

Should you break up though, you never know when you're going to find another girlfriend. Those things tend to happen when  you least expect it.

working