jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how do i tell my soon to be ex girlfriend that i want her out of my house ?

1. profile image44
    vivianmorganposted 7 years ago

how do i tell my soon to be ex girlfriend that i want her out of my house ?

me and my girl have been fighting non stop since she came up here and i want her gone and i want my recent ex girlfriend back i am in love with my ex

2. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Action always speaks louder words. Words are a mere weakly expressed intention.

Have the locks changed.

Put her things neatly outside the door and close it.

If you must speak, pin a note to her stuff with the word "goodbye" written on it.

And stop being a pathetic, sad bastard. Get yourself a NEW girlfriend.The world is full of potentials. . .

3. L a d y f a c e profile image79
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

Give her a little bit of dignity, use your pair and rip the band-aid off. Tell her straight up it's not working out for you and you are breaking things off. Unless she's a complete and total &@*#& you probably shouldn't just kick her out on the street. Give her a reasonable amount of time to find somewhere else to go and then move on.

Hope this helps smile

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Sit down in a quiet setting with no interruptions and be straight forward and honest, but kind.  Tell the truth that is is creating havoc in your life.  Can't go wrong with honesty.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

It is over. Get out of the house now or as soon as possible to make arrangement to live some place else.