jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever spent time chilling out with people you hardly know, how did it fe

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Have you ever spent time chilling out with people you hardly know, how did it feel the first time?

2. lbramos profile image73
    lbramosposted 7 years ago

Yes! I sometimes go out by myself, when none of my friends are available. i always find then someone or some group to chill out with.

At first it was pretty awkward but after a while you get used to it! And you know what? you end up getting to know really interesting persons!!

Give it a try! send me your feedback

3. MalcolmKlock profile image60
    MalcolmKlockposted 7 years ago

Many of  the best friendships start out with awkward unfamiliarity. If you sense compatibility, its worth riding it out. It's always good to get out of your established friend group and meet new people every once in awhile.

4. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

Far too hesitant, and scared of meeting gangsters or other criminal types.  You must be very brave or in a relatively safe area, ..or even both!

5. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Ibramos  and  Malcom klock you must be adventurous poeple. I  am not sure that i am, I dont know if I will ever do it, I think I will give it a try sometime. I need to overcome any fear that I may have. Thanks a ton. Its quite nice to know you, there is no awkwardness on the net though!! Ha Ha!!

working