jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Where Should A Girl Touch A Man To Excite Him?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Where Should A Girl Touch A Man To Excite Him?

2. HoopBot profile image58
    HoopBotposted 7 years ago

Upper thigh. Dang these answers being too short!

3. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

kiss his ear !have a read of my article on lovemaking !

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 7 years ago

The feet and the chest are both great places. The chest makes sense, but I can't really explain the foot one.

5. jdragonfly profile image55
    jdragonflyposted 7 years ago

touch my heart and you can excite my body...touch my body and it will open my heart.  excitement is much more than physical.

6. Alya rose profile image59
    Alya roseposted 7 years ago

I'm glad you asked this question I need answers too:)

7. TylerCapp profile image84
    TylerCappposted 7 years ago

Depends on the guy. I'm thinking legs and chest though. I like it when my hair is played with but that has the effect of relaxing me...

8. John B Badd profile image61
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

Anywhere there is a concentration of nerve endings can be a stimulating erogenous zone.  The penis (especially the tip) is the most arousing place along with the scrotum.  Also lips and tongue the outer ear and ear lobe, neck, nipples, inside of the arms, hands and fingers (sucking on fingers is hot), inner thighs, feet and toes (some really do not like having their feet touched so try massaging them before getting to kinky.  And I live having my hair played with.
    Guys these work on the ladies just as well (with the obvious sex organ swap from region number one).
    Have fun folks.

9. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Go exploring.

10. Liberate profile image54
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

Love can Be Expressed In Multiple Ways, The Thought Of Being Touched Is Fantastic, Show Affection, and You Really Care About Him. Love Can Be Expressed In Ways, Try Simply Placing Your Hands Gently Against His Chest, Love Doesn't Have To Be A Tough Thing.

Gentle And Romantic Love, Was Always The Type I Would Prefer. Though Remember The Meaning Of Love, Not just To Have A Simple Good Time, Don't Sell Yourself Short, Find Someone Who Truly Would Die For You, Live His Life For You.

Love Is Something Rare, And I Hope Everyone Is Able To Find It.

This Is What Love Means To Me

11. davidrio profile image72
    davidrioposted 7 years ago

She should touch his ego: Speaking for myself, I have a crush for challenging, strong personality Women that are hard to impress