jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i am searching for someone who will be my lovely wife. can i get anyone here. a

1. macanthony profile image56
    macanthonyposted 7 years ago

i am searching for someone who will be my lovely wife. can i get anyone here. a fat and heavy...

woman here pretty hard working woman. nice looking and sexy.

2. goldenpath profile image72
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

That really portrays a sense of lacking of self worth if you feel it necessary to go online for true love.  Take confidence and shed all the superficial "macho" that we men tend to harvest.  At heart a woman of integrity will admire that astronomically more than the temporary expensive shoes, shirts or even the car you drive.

True love?  It's out there but it takes personal sacrifice to find it.  It takes personal change to be worthy of finding it.  When the change has sufficiently taken place, then when the encounter happens you will know that you are meant for each other.

3. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

While I don't agree that it's necessarily lacking in self-worth to go online to find love -- after all, that's where I found the love of my life -- it is a practice in futility to look for "just anyone" and expect to find "the one," especially since it looks like you're basing most of your criteria on appearance. Looks change, and the prettiest package can harbor the ugliest soul. The best way I found to find the best one is to stop looking, relax, be yourself, and make friends with the people you meet, because you never know who "the one" will end up being...for me, it was the guy whose avatar was sitting opposite mine in a free online poker game.

4. maharg1956 profile image71
    maharg1956posted 7 years ago

working