jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever wished you could turn the clock back and relive something that hap

1. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Have you ever wished you could turn the clock back and relive something that happened that had a...

large impact on your life ?

2. SIJO1 profile image71
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

No. You should look back and learn from the past but not wish to go back its the past that makes you the person you are today

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image77
    PaulaHenry1posted 7 years ago

Yes I do. I had the 'gut feeling' not to do it and did anyway. I have self-destroyed many careers and friendships through bad decisions. Although I have learned from them, I do wish I could've listened...

4. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

Sometimes it is not a good idea to go back, enjoy it as a memory which you can revisit time and time again in your mind.

5. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I think everyone wishes they had a time machine and could go back and change something in their live at some point, but i agree with SIJO1 that everyone learns from their past, And i do believe it can make you a stronger and wiser person if you let it.

6. tdebrick profile image61
    tdebrickposted 7 years ago

Yes-When I started dating my boyfriend 8 years ago, he asked me will I be his girlfriend and I laughed at him (it was the first I was ever asked that so I was in shock), he has never asked me again but refers to me as his girlfriend it is just known we have never been defined.

I think if I would have just said yes things would be a lot different (ring on the finger with kids!) in my mind.

But who knows it probably would have turned out the same way.