jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is real love? please give me solid answer?

1. PierrePierre profile image60
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

What is real love? please give me solid answer?

2. Joe Badtoe profile image61
    Joe Badtoeposted 7 years ago

How can anyone answer a question that only you can truly know the answer to?

3. David Stone profile image72
    David Stoneposted 7 years ago

Whatever your imagination wants it to be. It's an invented emotion used to cover all sorts of positive emotional responses.

When the love interest, a combination of admiration, sexual interest and empathy, goes both ways and is comfortably exchanged, that's what most would call real love. But its iterations are as many as their are people to have them.

4. IncomePowerBoost profile image55
    IncomePowerBoostposted 7 years ago

I agree with both of them love is something that can be all powerful and consuming but at the same time is one of the questions that is very personal and cannot be explained  or  absolutely defined in the written word.

5. SIJO1 profile image70
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

If you have to ask what real love is then you are yet to be lucky enough to experience it

6. profile image0
    Bhart1989posted 7 years ago

Whatever it takes, you do for the one you love.
    of course not with mind not with heart but with soul.
    true lovers are the soul mates. No one can make than far from each other.They die but not going to live without one another.

7. profile image0
    houseazposted 7 years ago

Real love is amazing grace, compassion and absolute acceptance. There is absolutely no wiggle room on these factors.

8. ROMANCER OF LIFE profile image70
    ROMANCER OF LIFEposted 7 years ago

Well I was lucky to have had the experience. Real love is when you have a person who connects with you on all levels. Willing to share the little moments with you. Someone who you can enjoy the simple things in life with. Have small talks here and there. That person will walk through hardship with you holding your hands and tell you that they love you. Someone who thinks your absolutely beautiful, even when you think your not. They enjoy all the things that you do. You know it's really good when you make love and it's out of this world. Nothing can beat hot, passionate, love making! You will know when you met that special person because only you will know what you are looking for.