jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How long man can flirt with women

1. rai007 profile image54
    rai007posted 7 years ago

How long man can flirt with women

if we talk about flirting who will win man or women

2. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

A man can flirt with a women till he gets married to that women

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 7 years ago

That's not true... a woman can flirt much more than a man, even after she's married. We are natural flirts. We don't mean to be, but it's part of our female nature. Of course, there are also those neurotic women who are too mad at the world to flirt. Those are usually the ones that find it difficult to find a partner in life. But a happy wife will come across as a flirt without meaning to. That is because her husband's appreciation of her feminine qualities will make her feel alive and sensual.

4. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

Man can flirt but are no match to woman. Flirting and woman go hand in hand and they are much better flirts compared to men. Women win against men hands down when it comes to flirting.

5. rai007 profile image54
    rai007posted 7 years ago

i think women win but women did not show

6. MR.POINT OF VIEW profile image57
    MR.POINT OF VIEWposted 7 years ago

Oh, if you're talking about, like in a first encounter, I say you can flirt for at lease ten minutes. But if you already know this woman then you can flirt for hours at a time. You know like on the phone or at a public place you both are know to hang out at. To me flirting is fun and a rush too. But I think us men are better at it because were hunters.

7. herpointofview profile image91
    herpointofviewposted 7 years ago

I don't think there is any time limit to flirting - it might be for a few moments or it might go on for years.  The winner can be either the man or the woman, or in the best case scenario, both!  The winner is the person who gets something positive from the flirtation, whether it be feeling good about themselves, or starting a relationship, or anything in between.

8. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

As long as she is not caught, he will continue to flirt. Women are  powerful than men in flirting. The reason behind it  that  women   don't mind about a dangerous situation that may happen  to  them  out of their flirting. But men are always active and famous  for their unsuccessful approach towards women for sexual attraction without seriously thinking to go for a relationship with them.

working