jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship.Sometimes I felt that he

1. profile image45
    lalakiposted 7 years ago

me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship.Sometimes I felt that he`s taking me for...

granted.What is the best way to do for me to know my importance to him?or for him to realize  my importance to his life?

2. profile image46
    As I Conspireposted 7 years ago

long distance relationships are very difficult to keep, yet extremely rewarding in the end, the fact that you canot see them every day to the point it wears on your nerves makes your commitment strength, distance makes the heart grow fonder. now to your question. if there are any close friends of his, possibly ask if he talks about u to them? the importance in a relationship, in my personal opinion is the highest level of trust, if he thinks you are the most important person in your life he will trust you with everything, and you will trust him, i hope this helps.

3. SIJO1 profile image71
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

Long distance relationships take alot of work and compromise but if your right for each other they wil work out.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Long-Distance-R … -them-work

4. jasminayoung profile image61
    jasminayoungposted 7 years ago

Why do you feel he is taking you for ganted?  What does he do/not do that makes you feel that way. The difficult part of a long distance relationship is to lose sight of the actual people involved. Sometimes the romance of a long distance relationship takes over the reality. Depends on how you ended up being 'long distance' . As with any relationship, long distance or close...the rules are the same...love,honesty, trust etc. Would you still ask this question if it wasn't long distance?

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Follow your intuition. If you feel you are being taken for granted, it's probably because he's not giving you the all the attention you deserve, so your best to talk about these feelings with him. How he responds should give you some answers.