jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

me and my girlfriend are planning to get an apartment together.thing is she want

1. profile image47
    bulden4posted 7 years ago

me and my girlfriend are planning to get an apartment together.thing is she wants to have...

another man move in with us. How do you think this will play out.

2. John B Badd profile image61
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

Just based on the info you have given here I would say it will play out badly for you.  Why does she want another man to move in?  You need to post more info for an accurate answer.

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

If you're not all for it, it will probably really annoy you. Moving in together as a couple for the first time won't be quite as romantic with a third person in the house.

4. Autumn Miller profile image56
    Autumn Millerposted 7 years ago

The answer depends on why she wants the other guy to move in with you.  If it is monetary and having a 3rd roommate will allow you to move into a better/larger place or is this a good friend of hers who wants to move also. If money is the issue, if you can you may want to wait to make the move.  If it is a good friend of hers you may want to explain to her that this is an opportunity for the two of you to spend more time together and having the other guy there would make you uncomfortable. 

No matter what the reason is BE HONEST with her and tell her how you feel about the other guy moving in.  She may not like it but it may be the best for your relationship.

Best of luck

5. MsErikaMarie profile image54
    MsErikaMarieposted 7 years ago

If it's family, I don't see the problem if you guys are trying to save money. If it's a stranger or a friend, you're looking at some serious conflict in the future.

working