jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you have to choose one of them then what will you choose and why? Love or Car

1. jamesroy11143 profile image60
    jamesroy11143posted 7 years ago

If you have to choose one of them then what will you choose and why? Love or Career?

also if you have any reason for this?

2. trafford profile image39
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Offcourse my always priority is always "Career" once you have made a career you will get too many options for "Love".

so do make a career path, you will automatically get too many love chances.

3. michellebanjoman profile image61
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

Offcourse i will choose career because i have made a career i will get many options for Love.

4. giwrgos12 profile image58
    giwrgos12posted 7 years ago

Definitely I'll choose my career for the reason that if my future is bright so everything will in my favor!!

5. evilia_lim profile image59
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

I think i would put love above career. A true love is hard to obtain. Once you have missed your true love, it might not come back to you again, you might not get the second chance. What would life be if one's career is promising but he has no companion? Life would be empty. Peace:)

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image100
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'll take a lover and love every time.  A career could disappear in a flash, love is for keeps.

7. bushraismail profile image60
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

career because with a good career love will follow but with a good love a career will not follow. people have their own opinion!!

8. kookoo88 profile image60
    kookoo88posted 7 years ago

I choose love.  A career can be important, but I've lived on the streets and still known happiness . . . and hunger, but that's besides the point. wink 
    Love is amazing.  It makes life more vivid and colorful.  At the end of a 50 year career, you have a retirement home.  At the end of a 50 year relationship, you have a lifetime of smiles and laughter.
    Honestly, it's possible to have both.  It's not easy and sometimes it just doesn't happen, but if you can get both, I say shoot for it.  Also, if you can have a career you love as well as a person, then all the better. smile

working