jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

is it cool tht ur gf is friends with her ex bfs?

1. profile image45
    gentle_rose2007posted 7 years ago

is it cool tht ur gf is friends  with her ex bfs?

2. Dark knight rides profile image73
    Dark knight ridesposted 7 years ago

Generally, yes. The only time I've had a problem with it is when the her previous relationship was abusive, and she thought they could still be friends. it was a highly unhealthy relationship and it would interfere with ours because I would be constantly concerned that he would try and hurt her again. When he eventually realized she wasn't doing to go back to him, no matter how charming he was, he did become verbally abusive with her and I had to intervene.

Otherwise, I have no problem with it. Sometimes people just don't do well as lovers or as housemates. They may still care for each other and respect each other as friends and I think that's perfectly healthy.

3. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

I think the situations was awkward. I mean I am not in favor of that specially when you knew what their past and everything and what her ex mean to her. It's not that lack of trust but you have to put things on it's proper way. And it's not proper.

4. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

No it's not cool. I think now she is in a relationship with you she shouldn't continue to maintain her relationships with her ex boyfriends.

working