jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

how do you deal with a jealous friend?

1. Faeriephenomenon profile image60
    Faeriephenomenonposted 7 years ago

how do you deal with a jealous friend?

2. zzron profile image57
    zzronposted 7 years ago

Find out what they are jealous about and ask them why. Their jealousy may be something that they have to get over. If there is no reason for them to be jealous about something reassure them that they don't need to be jealous. If they continue to be jealous anyway, let them know that you're not going to stand for that if they want to continue being your friend.

3. profile image56
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure that would b ez. However, i'd set boundaries & stick 2 them.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'd say be kind, but keep your distance.

5. umairabid profile image51
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

And first I try to sort out the issue and ask him to inform me with the problem directly and than remove the misunderstanding if their is any and say sorry even I haven't done anything wrong other wise if he shows me attitude and insult me than I just don't care about him and leave him

6. profile image49
    LiveLaughLove7posted 7 years ago

find out why your friend is jealous. approach the topic tenderly. just let them you know you feel a distance between you two and were wondering if something in your life has her upset with you. and give her examples. if you have a boyfriend, you could say, i noticed when he and i started dating that you kind of became stand-offish towards me and ask, is it because i have a boyfriend? but don't point fingers and make accusations.

7. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

If they're jealous of you,then they're not your friend anyway.

working