jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what is a better choice for you a good friend or bad relative

1. ravigill551854 profile image67
    ravigill551854posted 7 years ago

what is a better choice for you a good friend or bad relative

this is not unique question which i am asking today bad relatives are more dangerous than a good friend.Good friend could be your family member but  bad relative can not be a good friend.We hope that relative will help us in the bad time and this help is their duty to do but friend is not bound to do this favor.

2. DjBryle profile image70
    DjBryleposted 7 years ago

You answered your own question, my friend... and I agree with you! lol! See you around! smile

3. Mr Nice profile image79
    Mr Niceposted 7 years ago

Well it all depends...

~A friend who is near and dear may in time become as useless as a relative.~ George Ade

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

A bad relative is DEFINITELY much worse...especially if you don't know they're a bad relative until they do something to remove all doubt. Too many people assume that because someone is family, they would hesitate to do horrible things to you, and unfortunately it's just not true. A bad relative can be much more harmful than a bad friend, and certainly far, far below a good friend.

5. profile image46
    ExtremeSpellsposted 7 years ago

A relative is not bound as well my friend.  From my experience, it all depends on the people or person.  Generally, family can hurt you even deeper then a friend.  Simply use your instincts on people in your life.

working