How long does it take when you date a guy to know hes MR PERFECT?

1. profile image60
    Ace-1posted 7 years ago

How long does it take when you date a guy to know hes MR PERFECT?

2. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

47 years........then give you head a shake and repeat after me......there is no such thing as "MR PERFECT".

. Flaws or imperfections are an important part of what make all of us who we are. Perfection, especially in relationships, does not exist. If you find someone you like take your time and get to know them....imperfections and all. In time they may turn out to be Mr. Right or Mr Wrong, for you, but never expect more of them than what they are.Good luck!

3. womenintouch profile image60
    womenintouchposted 7 years ago

Well i can tell you it won't be over night, in one week or one month. it takes time to get to know a person and even then you are still learning. Don't rush into any relationship. don't be so eager to fall in love you might be in love all by yourself.
    The best thing you can do is take your time to get to know the person don't reveal everything about yourself in one conversation ( women do this) let them talk about themselves. Turst is important, and there is not any room for i'm sorry in the beginning or lying. You will know and he will know too, The knowing will not be one sided and if it is move on.

working