jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Even though I hang out with my friends why does it seem like I don't fit in anym

1. killagoon profile image76
    killagoonposted 7 years ago

Even though I hang out with my friends why does it seem like I don't fit in anymore?

We are all in the university now, but I'm attending a different one and my group of friends at another one.  Both of the universities are in town so we still hang out and such, but every time I do hang out with them it always seems like I'm the odd one out.  I know it's probably because of the fact that we go to different schools, but I can't help but think there is something more then that.

2. Ruchira profile image77
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

Maybe your thoughts have changed being in a different environment/school. Ponder over your thoughts and ideas when alone and try to reason them out within yourself when with your friends. Good luck!

3. clearblue99 profile image56
    clearblue99posted 7 years ago

Something must have changed and that's what you need to address whether it be your hairstyle or mannerisms your preference is gotta be something's changed so here's what he run-through it seem easy one down to the beach after the same question when a frog feel out of place singles never feel out of place at the beach!

4. umairabid profile image52
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

I think these thoughts used to strike on your mind when your friends talk a lot about the fun they do and the their activities in the university and laugh about it actually I always used to hang out and pass time with the friends with whom i am working or studying so you all have one common thing and so much to  talk and laugh about