jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Single since two decades?

1. Christopher J. profile image56
    Christopher J.posted 7 years ago

Single since two decades?

Is not everyone that happens to find at least their first kiss. When that happens one feels rejected by people (females/males and vice versa). It does hurt when it comes to it since you feel you don't have no one to share your life with. People say "in the mean time the moment will arrive" but that day doesn't comes. How can someone improve to have their first couple? They feel different and not acceptable to others, but the point is... it does hurt.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4069335_f260.jpg

2. IdeaMorphist profile image63
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

Personally, I was never able to find love when I was looking for it. It took until I was comfortable being alone FOREVER, and then miraculously my soul mate fell into my life smile

3. jack2jacob profile image60
    jack2jacobposted 7 years ago

You have to learn many things from life, not only in relationships....to improve in relationship, you must be true in that...try to give a sincere and thoughtful approach in relationship. Because its something that makes our life complete...being single is not bad, but you have to learn why you are single? Then you can improve yourself in making relationship. And wait  for that to happen, its take time and experience...good luck buddy.

4. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I have friends who've been single until they're around age 40, and all of a sudden, married within a year.  I think the right match didn't come along until then, and they might not have really been ready, or actively looking for a partner until then.  If you're really keen on starting a relationship, you could start dating, and the best way to meet other singles is to join in social groups, take up sports and hobbies or join singles clubs or events where you can mix with other singles and get to know them, also try online dating in your area. Other singles can't find you if you don't get out and about... Best wishes!

working