jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Whats your deal breaker for dating?

1. HannahRiley profile image58
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

Whats your deal breaker for dating?

Do you have a list that someone you are dating must have in order to be a potential mate? What are you deal breakers, or things you WON'T tolerate?

2. blake4d profile image59
    blake4dposted 7 years ago

Being a member of a cult, that is the number one deal breaker.

3. HannahRiley profile image58
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

Is that seriously an issue? hahaha. I guess I must be sheltered, but I haven't ever met anyone in a cult.

4. awoodog profile image59
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

Being married and looking and dishonesty.
    So these would be my deal breakers, peoples past, thier financial matters, and such are all trivial. If you find someone you feel a connection with the small stuff is of little concern. Love should be unconditional.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

Personally I believe "deal breakers" change according to one's own maturity, wants, and needs, at any given time.
    We are always refining our list based upon our past experiences and learning more about ourselves.

Right now I'd list the following: Lack of respect, Lack of honesty, trust, affection, passion, romance, sex, class, consideration. Cheating (emotional or physical), smoking, addictions, STDS, loud/rude, Financially irresponsible, immature, and not wanting the same things out of life as well as within the relationship. There is no Right or Wrong only Agree or Disagree.
    Ultimately we are all looking for someone who wants what we want. Life is too short to be trying to change water into wine!

working