jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could take a pill to change your gender, would you? (you could change bac

1. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
    Earl S. Wynnposted 7 years ago

If you could take a pill to change your gender, would you? (you could change back)

2. K9keystrokes profile image93
    K9keystrokesposted 7 years ago

As tempting as it may be, I don't think I would. I am just fine with being the gender that I am, and I am happy to let the others be who they are as well.
    The only real temptation to take this imaginary pill would be to see things from the other sides viewpoint; to acquire a higher understanding for the struggles and joys they experience.
    In my opinion, God made us just how he likes us to be, straight, gay, trans, bi, boy, girl and everything else. I am certain an entity so powerful as God would require a little variety to stave off the boredom!
    ~Always Choose Love~

3. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Perhaps if I could change into an attractive blonde. I would use the pill every time I got pulled over for speeding! LOL!

4. A la carte profile image57
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

Probably...just to see what all the fuss is about lol.

5. awoodog profile image55
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

No way, I was made this way and am happy with it. If one feels they were born in the wrong body more power to them. Being happy with who you are is most important.

6. C.V.Rajan profile image76
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Definitely for a while, just to experience how it feels to have the emotional swings and bodily discomfiture that women have during their periods!

7. Vicki.Pierce profile image72
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

Absolutely not!  I like being me and wouldn't want to be any other way!

8. SteveoMc profile image73
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

Look, this would be an opportunity to explore and learn, why turn it down?

9. kkee07 profile image54
    kkee07posted 7 years ago

I think I will. I want to experience life in different perspective.

10. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image60
    Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago

Oh yes, I certainly would. It would be more then exciting to see and sense this world on the different way, this could explain a lot of things... Empathy sometimes doesn`t work when we try to understand another person who has completely different hormonal levels - express pill would be certainly more practical...