jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What does a woman actually want from her husband? Ladies please help us know!

1. ss sneh profile image61
    ss snehposted 7 years ago

What does a woman actually want from her husband?
    Ladies please help us know!

Let us know by honestly telling from your deepest corner of your heart!

- - Asked by a member of "world's husbands organization".

2. Sweetsusieg profile image85
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Honesty more than anything, is what I want from my man.  Once you have honesty and communication then everything else will fall into place.  If we feel even for an instant that their is deceit, some of us start to withdraw into ourselves unable to share our self.

This is not all women, but a large majority.  Some women are raised to believe whole heartedly in their man and when even a small measure of dishonesty is discovered then our thoughts of who we married begin to crumble and we look for things to find fault with.

Hope this helps!

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'm not certain that anyone would be able to answer this question fully, and objectively.

4. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 7 years ago

Honesty, which is not as easy as just saying the word. So maybe honesty tempered with kindness.

Communication, someone you can talk to about anything and has the patience to really listen.

Affection, but sometimes we have to identify the forms because what one person may identify as affection might be something a partner does not even recognize as that.

Trust, that when you put your heart in someones hands they handle it with care.

5. mandyf profile image68
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

for him to say I love you first sometimes, honesty although I tend to contradict him when he is honest afterall who wants to hear the words  " yes that dress does make you look fat and our bedroom relations are getting boring" , and attention. To go to bed at the same time and cuddle. for him to be interested in at least one thingI am interested in. I dont always want to talk about my feelings but when I do he doesnt have to be interested to hold a conversation back just acknowledge that I am hurt or sad or angry and tell me he still loves me and it will be okay. a peck on the cheek to let me know he notices me or a compliment when I am dressed nicely or when I do something out of ordinary to appease him.

6. OpticIllusions profile image76
    OpticIllusionsposted 7 years ago

Most women are very different in their expectations but I think universally women want a financially secure, emotionally mature and moderately honest,communicative partner. Most married couples fight about money. As far as finances are concerned, a man should not live above his means or promise more than what he can realistically provide in a marriage. As far as emotionally maturity is concerned it goes hand in hand with honest communication. Both parties must be willing to speak honestly and openly about their concerns and idealistically support one another in times of disagreement.

7. toysofclay profile image59
    toysofclayposted 7 years ago

Actually as far as my experience is a woman look for love or you can say real love but some who are not wise look for money, sex or glitering attraction.

8. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

What you are asking is a perennially moving target. Once a husband satisfies one thing, the woman places yet another, an escalated one!

9. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

For me its love and respect for others its what ever they seek and want to get out of the relashonship

10. Nancy Ruby profile image56
    Nancy Rubyposted 6 years ago

Loving caring faithful understanding nurturing providing enduring
    resilient successful ....need I say more?

11. mathira profile image84
    mathiraposted 5 years ago

A wife wants emotional security from her husband. She also wants his love and care and wants to be acknowledged for the contribution she makes to her family.