jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what should i say if my ex boyfriend wants to get back with me after he breaks m

1. profile image44
    emiriposted 7 years ago

what should i say if my ex boyfriend wants to get back with me after he breaks my heart? but...

want him to fight for me? should i just accept him back or what?i still love him.

2. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Sounds like there may be an unhealthy co-dependency going on here but...

if you still love him give him ONE more chance and be sure he knows it's his ONLY chance and you will leave him if he doesn't learn to respect you and appreciate you.

I suspect he was unfaithful.  He will likely be unfaithful again.  You will have to accept this behaviour in him or move on, but maybe he will mend his ways.  I doubt it, but you never know for sure about these things.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Love is a two way process, just because you still love him doesn't mean that he loves you, if he doesn't want you, then you are wasting your time, find someone else.  Everything in this is about you, about what you want, you haven't said if he wants you.

4. Klena profile image65
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

If he's broken your heart, I'd advise you to really think about this. This isn't a decision to make lightly as is there any guarantee he won't break your heart again?

You tell us that you still love him, but someone who truly loves you wouldn't break your heart.

5. profile image48
    agnes83posted 6 years ago

well if you love him then i think they always deserve a second chance after all were only human what did he do to break your heart may i ask??