jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

My Ex boyfriend says that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me should

1. profile image50
    brokenheartedposted 7 years ago

My Ex boyfriend says that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me should i jus move on?

I'm jus wondering should i keep waiting for him to want me back or should I jus move on because its been 4months and he tells me the same thing all the time he doesnt wanna be with me so would all the guidelines help or should i jus give up

2. profile image54
    transactsposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure I get it, is he your ex or not ?

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

your question is rather confusing, but I think you should just, move on.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

It sounds like he's made it pretty clear, he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you...so it does sound like an excellent time to start living for yourself, find something that makes you happy, and that may include finding someone who DOES want to be in a relationship with you and with whom you'll be much happier.

5. RobertAllenSavage profile image60
    RobertAllenSavageposted 7 years ago

Move on, no use pining over a person who has made it clear they are over it.

6. evilia_lim profile image61
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

I think u can just move on to start a brand new living. Luckily, you are not tied up in marriage yet. No point living together with a person who doesnt appreciate u. U will have a better life ahead, just move on n never look back. This will need extra effort but u have to be strong. Show the whole world that you can live without him. Dont let him despise u. Good luck:)

7. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Yep, just move on, cease all contact with your ex and start thinking of meeting someone new and enjoying yourself as a single woman without him in your life.  If he changes his mind I'm sure he'll let you know, but unless that happens, don't waste another four months of your life wondering if you should wait around for him.

8. twogroce profile image58
    twogroceposted 7 years ago

I say move on but if you can keep a good friendship with your ex then do so. There is no sense in making a huge blow up happen as you go your seperate ways.

9. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

It seems not letting him move on would require some degree of controlling his feelings on your end.  That doesn't seem healthy for either of you.  Move on.

10. Sarah Colmes profile image58
    Sarah Colmesposted 3 years ago

I lost my 2 years relationship 4 months ago. My ex left me with so many pains and since then I have been heart broken and shattered. I have emailed  so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by  one Mrs Becky from a forum to email this email address:  SOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE @ GMAIL . COM . At first I never believed him, Because he was requesting for some amount of money to buy items, it took him some time to convince me and something occurred to me and I said let me give him a trial. I was very shocked when my ex called me 2 days after I sent SOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE @ GMAIL . COM the charges he requested to get the materials needed to get this spell cast . My ex was crawling on his knees for what he has done wrong and i am very happy that we are together today because he  proposed to me last Month. I will advise you to contact SOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE @ GMAIL . COM because he has done wonders in my life and i believe he can help you out that is reading through my testimony that is confused on what to do.

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
      Lady Guinevereposted 3 years agoin reply to this

SARAH COLLINS, YOU ARE A SCAMMER/SPAMMER.  I HAVE SEEN THIS SAME EXACT POST ON MANY SITES ABOUT RELATIONSHIP ISSUES.  I AM REPORTING YOU.

working