jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why does every couple go thru alot of drama and still stay together?

1. blondie<3<3 profile image54
    blondie<3<3posted 7 years ago

Why does every couple go thru alot of drama and still stay together?

I c so many couples agruin all the time dey say dey love each other but is that really true wenn all dey do is fite all the time if u ask me dah isnt love and dey should jst go der own way and find some1 dah der actually gna b wid widout fitin as much...

2. Azlynn profile image60
    Azlynnposted 7 years ago

Alot of times the love is there, it's just that two people with different or polar opposite personalities can find themselves arguing constantly over little things. I agree that it can tear down a relationship. There needs to be a balance...a compromise that can be found, where there isnt always just one person in the relationship who is always getting their way. That can breed resentment in the other person if they feel like they are never heard or their wants or opinions are always second to their partner.

3. Klena profile image66
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

Some couples do fight all the time, and yes, in some cases I think you are right.

However it's the couples that know each other best, and whilst they might seem to fight a lot in public, they could be completely loving when alone. My partner and I have a lot of "mini-tiffs" when we're out in town together, but it's because we're different.

No couple will agree on everything, no matter what. It's part of what keeps the relationship interesting and fresh.

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Are you actually old enough to be here because you question reads as if it were constructed by a semi-literate 12 year old?

5. Gayly profile image61
    Gaylyposted 7 years ago

Those dramas made their relationship stronger. They learn from each fights and arguments avoiding it to occur in the future.

working