jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you stay in a relationship that has no future?

1. zsobig profile image85
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Would you stay in a relationship that has no future?

I know some couples who are in a weird relationship - they like each other, but not love.
    Still, they stay together for years, even have children, though there is not a single week when they are not quarrelling on something. Is it just me who finds this very weird?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6966118_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

people have different "dynamics." 
    the couples you are referring to may actually be very happy together--  or they may not be. 
    some people simply believe constant quarreling is a part of everyday life, and they don't think it's negative.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Odds are these people love the drama, fighting, and arguing that goes on in their relationship. They probably would describe themselves as being "passionate" in and out of bed. As for the future they don't look beyond the next day, week, month, and year...etc They stay together and time takes care of itself.
    Personally I rather be with someone that (naturally agrees) with me on the major things in life. After a long day at work the last thing I feel like doing is coming home to a fight.

4. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

No, I would not. What a waste of time that would be. If they like each other so much, then they can be "friends", but to build a life together seems fruitless.

working