How do you talk to a girl?

1. Cory J. Clark profile image60
    Cory J. Clarkposted 7 years ago

How do you talk to a girl?

For reals, though...
    How?  I'm very shy.

2. andre dickens profile image52
    andre dickensposted 7 years ago

just be you. there is no use in pretending to besomeelse . its you that she has to know

3. Syrusv37 profile image90
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

Try to make small talk, introduce yourself. Crack a joke like: hey do you know how much polar bears weigh?: enough to break the ice. lol ok dont say that I was kidding, but trying to make some small talk is a good way. Try to say something casual, keep your space if you're shy, and make her feel comfortable. Do not allow there to be any awkward silences, but instead ask her questions so that she can talk about herself and feel more comfortable. IMPORTANT NOTE TO REMEMBER: if it comes to the point where you get really nervous and are running out of things to say, simply end the conversation there and let her know it was nice talking to her and have to go. this will make the end of the conversation seem natural and also make her think you're a bit of a busy guy. You could always end it like, "It was nice talking to you, but I really have to go. Maybe we can get together for some coffee sometime soon?" or something that both of you would enjoy. Also, just  be yourself! Lots of guys try to impress girls in various ways, but you need to be yourself. If the girl doesn't like you for who you are, then you know there's no point in taking it any further, or investing anymore time. Be confident, make eye-contact (not too much, don't stare her down) and try to crack a joke or two. Girls love humor in a guy. Anyways, hope this helped!

Closed to reply

working