How to trust after being by past relationships

1. profile image49
    sx1889posted 7 years ago

How to trust after being by past relationships

Guys have hurt me in the past. My new boyfriend says that I either trust him or I don't!! Is it really that simple to trust a man again after being hurt by others?

2. mdiggs1234 profile image77
    mdiggs1234posted 7 years ago

first of all...thanks for giving me the chance to answer your question.....Without knowing all the details of your past relationships...let me say that you are not alone in being hurt in the past.   When you get out of a bad relationship after being hurt. ...I would suggest giving yourself some "alone" time to think about the type of man you chose and what you really want in a relationship.  Once you know what you want in a relationship, you can go forward in dating again.  As far as the trust issue, it will take time for you to trust men.   You really need to take your time and really pick a man for his character and not just his looks or how much money he has.

Communication with your mate is critical and dont rush into having sex too soon.  Let your mate know that you have trust issues and that you need to know you can trust him..Talk to your mate and ask questions like what kind of women do u like?   Do you want to get married?   Can you be loyal to one woman?   If you get the wrong answers or he is not ready to settle down and be devoted to you..then dont go any further with the relationship...because you probably will get hurt. ..and the trust issue you are dealing with will get worst,everytime you get hurt.  remember not all men are the same and there is a good man out there for you.

Hopefully this is helpful to you, please feel free to email me with any questions, that you may still have. ..love and respect yourself and don't settle for a man who is just playing the field.
    Good luck to you..sx

working