jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How do you keep relationships healthy and strong?

1. jay2jay profile image60
    jay2jayposted 7 years ago

How do you keep relationships healthy and strong?

2. theseus profile image81
    theseusposted 7 years ago

Learn how to compromise. Respect for each other's decisions makes a relationship healthy and strong.

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

practice and know what it is to be sincere, well that can only happen if you truly love the person.

4. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

honesty, lettin them know how you feel, being open minded about who you are, your needs, wants, fantasies, dislikes, expectations.. And finally respect and friendship, are super duper impt!!

5. easyfreerecipes profile image58
    easyfreerecipesposted 7 years ago

communication.  being honest, sharing, spending time together.  you have to go out of your way and make it a point if those things do not come natural to you

6. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

Complimenting, setting confrontation aside; and having a civilized conversation instead. Never cussing at each other! And lots of touching.

7. Taleb80 profile image83
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

I am honest & care about my relationships (Keep in touch), I think that will be acceptable.

8. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Simply put, never stop trying. There are so many elements that help contribute to a strong, healthy relationship, but all of those are no good if you and/or your significant other only do them for a while, and then either stop or stop looking for new ways to be closer once you feel safe in a relationship. Always look for opportunities to understand your significant other, listen to them, and find ways to help them be happy and reach their goals in life. If you are lucky enough to have someone who does the same in return, then there's a very good chance that only death will break up the relationship.

9. sarclair profile image80
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

Respect is very importaint to relationships. If you communicate, listen to each other, and get to know one another more and more everyday, it should help keep your relationship healthy and strong.

10. profile image0
    bhaveshdhanani03posted 7 years ago

I use to respect the feelings of others. An try to help them when person need me without any self interest

11. profile image46
    Dynamite24posted 7 years ago

Communication is the key! You also have to compromise and be open with your feelings.

12. sonia05 profile image59
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

By being always sensitive and understanding makes any relationship strong and healthy.Also,giving space to others and consistent caring and sharing takes any relationship a long way!

13. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

Be honest - make time for others - learn to forgive and forget - stay in regular contact - Care for each other.  Be and act in a way that you want them to act with you.