what is it you want out of life?

1. mr13g09 profile image55
    mr13g09posted 7 years ago

what is it you want out of life?

Every man has control, it's just whether or not you choose not to.

2. xxscord profile image58
    xxscordposted 7 years ago

yes your right i think i did use it in the wrong ways. what do i want out of life ? its right there in one of those hubs. my dream is to open my eyes in the morning a see the person i now i am in love with and she is in love with me. then heaar the kids playing outside the door  then they come barge in jumping  and yelling for us to get up... i do awake at this time but iam alone

3. mr13g09 profile image55
    mr13g09posted 7 years ago

well its there for you, you just have to go out and get it! It seems that you just trapped in a certain way of thinking and you just need to re-align youself. Think, when you are an old man and no young woman will touch you what will you do then? What will you do when your friends are tucked away in their family, or passed on, you will be alone. There are many people in the world who suffer this fate, and you, right now have the opportunity to change it so the same fate doesnt hit you. Go out there and take control of your life, and seize your opportunity whilst you can! We only live this life once, so why not do it right? You say that you dream of this life with wife and kids, I do to also. of course being a red blooded male and young, you are going to want to sleep with a few girls (it's perfectly normal), but dont leave it too late to find that one. As you get older it will only become more difficult. And the idea of children will be less feasible.

Best regards

mr13g09

working