jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why cant I be happy alone?

1. stephypooh864 profile image54
    stephypooh864posted 6 years ago

Why cant I be happy alone?

i miss my ex but I dont know if we can work out and it hurts so bad being alone

2. IN2Deep profile image73
    IN2Deepposted 6 years ago

stop telling yourself that you 'can't' --the truth is you can do anything as long as you believe in yourself.Never let others hold you back from being happy. Life is to short

3. shanaya profile image77
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

You can be happy alone. just believe in your self. & have faith..god bless you. smile

4. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

Trust me, Stephypooh, you'll get over it. Some people are far lonelier within a relationship or marriage than when they were single. What is important is that you are with the "right" person, not that you are with "any" person.

Relationships that are "right" should not be so much work and there really should not be so much drama. Any problems you have now will only become more pronounced as time marches on.

Please try to find a way to find peace from within and be content whether you are in a relationship or remain single for a spell. Insecurity and loneliness are a couple reasons why so many people are in bad relationships.

The bottom line is some people can be satisfied whether or not they are in a relationship, but some people are more relationship oriented. That is probably a good trait to have, but be careful not to settle for the wrong kind of man, because that will only complicate matters and cause more pain in the end.

working