So me and my ex decided to be friends with benefits but I did not think we would

1. profile image48
    bonnabriposted 7 years ago

So me and my ex decided to be friends with benefits but I did not think we would be like this...

forever and right now he's mad at me.  What do I do to get him back and make everything better?

2. kimfaner profile image57
    kimfanerposted 7 years ago

It didnt work out for you and him even though your relationship is as simple as being "friends with benefits." Maybe it's about time you get over him.

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image94
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

Sadly I tried this kind if set up several times when I was in my late teens, and I am telling you now, it never ever works. You care too much to stay 'just friends' and he wants to have his cake and eat it, i.e. get sex without the commitment. Even if you tried to get him back, the only way that ever seems to have a degree of success is to let him see you out with someone new. Either it will make him realise he really cares, or it will make him jealous (as even if he doesn't want you, he can't bear the idea you are 'over' him) and he will start sniffing around you again. If the former is the case, great, if the latter is the case and you take him back, after a very short space of time it will go back to how it is now and he will lose interest again.  My advice, move on and meet someone who cares enough to want to be with you, rather than pressuring them into it. Good Luck

working