jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do when your partner's friends keep him/her away from you?

1. saesha profile image58
    saeshaposted 7 years ago

What do you do when your partner's friends keep him/her away from you?

If your partner's friends think you are a bad match for him or her, and those friends have proven themselves to be completely childish and foolish, what do you do?

2. profile image45
    aishwary22posted 7 years ago

if i was a true friend i would first understand and plot my mistakes and faults and improve myself

3. minakay profile image61
    minakayposted 7 years ago

For me, basically I'll do the following:
    (a) Tell the person how I feel
    (b) If that doesn't work, I'll get my friends to draw up a programme that will give her tit for tat. I'll start spending time with my friends until she complains about it. Or (as an internet buff) I'll make my laptop my latest girlfriend and spend time with it more than I spend with her until she learns the value of companionship.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Absolutely nothing, but start runnin---->if someone's friends are dumb and stupid and they can't see that, much less allow them to persuade and manipulate them into thinking their better half is no good and they go along with it.....that's says so much about who they are as well as where their mind is!   No priorities/no idea/no mind of their own!  Who would allow their friends much less anyone to destroy what they have and or take away their happiness because of what they "think"  aka jealousy, envy, stupidity.   Why am I asking that question when this happens every day?  #Howstupidofme!

OMG I just read some of these responses and are you people serious.  You behave the same way that you would act playing a sport.  Where is the challenge or lesson to be learned in a relationship.  Especially if you intend on remaining in it.  Who would tolerate tit for tat and stern discipline to prove a point in a relationship.....

Vonda G. Nelson

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Prying friends can be a death knell for relationships. Here is one approach you can take when your significant other's friends try to interfere with the relationship. read more

working