jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is it good to propose to your landlord daughter that you are leaving with in the

1. profile image51
    Ekpeesposted 7 years ago

Is it good to propose to your landlord daughter that you are leaving with in the same compound

2. ApolloGee profile image57
    ApolloGeeposted 7 years ago

yes. I believe so, what do you have to lose, love is blind and true love is rare.

3. W. K. Hayes profile image92
    W. K. Hayesposted 7 years ago

If you truly love your landlord's daughter does it really matter whose daughter she is?

4. KimberlyLake profile image81
    KimberlyLakeposted 7 years ago

It really depends on your relationship with the landlord. I think you should break it to him slowly, if he doesn't know your dating you had better tell him that first! It sounds risky to be dating your landlords daughter in the first place if things don't work out this could be a problem for your living situation. I don't want to sound negative, I wish the best for you both. Good luck may your love be blessed.

5. profile image48
    bobby1luvposted 7 years ago

Yes my brother. There's nothing wrong with that. As long as you two are not related by blood. What's more important is; do you two love and like each other?

Love and like are two things that go together which is also needed in any relationship. Love brings people together and 'like' is what sustains the relationship.

So yeah, if both of you are confident about each other, then it pleases me to let you know that you can go ahead and propose to YOUR LANDLORD'S DAUGHTER. Have no fears my brother.

All the best,

6. profile image51
    asexytextposted 7 years ago

If you are in love, it doesn't matter where the other person lives.

7. theseus profile image79
    theseusposted 7 years ago

If you truly love the girl, there is nothing wrong if you propose to her. Having the courage to do so is a good sign that your intention/feelings towards his daughter is pure.