jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What will I do when the guy i like and who use to like me is falling for someone

1. profile image45
    lonely heartposted 7 years ago

What will I do when the guy i like and who use to like me is falling for someone else?

there's this guy who's really sweet & caring, he made me feel special, we've been teased together for a long time until i started falling for him & i believe he felt the same way towards me, but because i am too way older for him i tried to show him that we can't be together until one day our friends tease him to another girl at the same age with him, now he is starting to change and i am afraid that he is falling for her.  and i just missed him so much and regretted that he could be mine now i am starting to lose him to her.

2. ddarpen profile image58
    ddarpenposted 7 years ago

Age is a serious issue for most men, but believe me a lot of mystery going heart problems that are difficult in thought. You have long with him, that means you need to know enough what he wishes, meet him, What are the shortcomings he meet and show you soon.
    As a women, becomes the active may feel 'scary', but the plus side you can save time. Instead of headlong love it and keep waiting but later turned out to hurt, is not it better to know the answer now?

3. Scozzo_Scotty profile image75
    Scozzo_Scottyposted 7 years ago

In my opinion there is only one thing you can do, TELL HIM how he makes you feel.

You must have dropped your defences for him, or your feelings for him would not have escelated into something you cannot control.

Age clearly means nothing to you in this situation so take a deep breath and dont let him slip away.

4. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Totally agree with Scozzo_Scotty - Take a deep breath and tell him how you feel NOW before it's too late and you regret not saying anything.

working