jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

can any body tell me do i need a girls friend?

1. darklion profile image57
    darklionposted 7 years ago

can any body tell me do i need a girls friend?

2. pertibha321 profile image47
    pertibha321posted 7 years ago

your question is not clear but as much i understand you want to ask that do you need a girl friend? right?
    if yes i would say that you need to decide that.no one else can tell you that.Having a girl friend or boy friend helps you emotionally but its on you that you need or not.

3. accofranco profile image84
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

Depends on so many factors: your age, financial status, religion, family and social views, for what reason do you desire to?...more importantly, your age...i don't see a good reason why a teenager would want to keep a girlfriend, may be for fun and sex? if thats it, change your mindset...you will only get hurt and endangered...stay safe...use your head son!

4. tribhuban profile image60
    tribhubanposted 7 years ago

That depends upon you. First you must conform about yourself if you are a man, you need a girl friend. if your are a woman, girlfriend is not necessary. If you are gay then you don't need it.

5. meghansmummy profile image61
    meghansmummyposted 7 years ago

You dont NEED anybody and its better not to get into a replationship to become dependent. Id expore life a bit and wait for the right person to enter your life.

6. Rhonda Waits profile image79
    Rhonda Waitsposted 7 years ago

If I understand your question right. I will try and answer it. To have one in your life,there is an emotional connection to that relationship. Either for friendship or other wise. Be ready for a relationship,because they do take work. Good luck to you.

7. fibo777 profile image60
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Do you feel you need a girl friend or is anybody you pushing you to have one? If you feel you need to have a girl friend you should get one. If people around you keep telling that you need one, I think you don't.

8. Neil Sperling profile image84
    Neil Sperlingposted 7 years ago

I guess it depends on how well you get along with Betty Thumb and her four friends.

9. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 7 years ago

No not really I dont know you or your needs...truth be told if you dont feel the need then dont go looking, just do the next thing God has for you !!
    Have a great day Mike :0)

10. dianne143 profile image39
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

Your question is so unclear to me.. you mean a girl friend or a female friend?

If you need a gf well that depends to you.

If female friend yes, it is good to have both male and female friends

working