my bf just dumped me and now he's saying he hates me and telling everyone I'm a

1. profile image47
    flossiebelleposted 7 years ago

my bf just dumped me and now he's saying he hates me and telling everyone I'm a hoe. Does he...

really think that?

2. sarclair profile image79
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

It sounds like your ex has some kind of maturity issue. Why would you care about his opinion? You should forget him slandering you, and forget what he said. He is just trying to drag you down. Guess what? Prove to yourself and everyone else that you are strong, mature, and confident by not falling for his trap. Eventually he will stop bagging you. People don't realize that they look like trash when they slander their family, or their ex. Don't buy into any of it.

3. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

No he doesn't really think that.  Actually that's the kind of behaviour you would more expect if you'd dumped him.  Not only has he (most likely) have hurt you by ending the relationship, he's then gone a step further towards hurting you even more by bad mouthing you. What's up with him!  I wonder if it's a spack over gelousy or something petty that's upset him so he's acting immature and nasty. You know they do say there is a fine line between love and hate. In any case what you should do is make a deal with yourself to not buy into his rediculous behaviour and tell your self that he might chose to bad mouth you but you are chosing to be dignified.  Don't worry, those who know you will be able to see he's making an idiot out of himself by putting you down.  Hold your head high and let him be disrespectful on his own! 

Best wishes!