My wife was flirting and had feelings toward another man i caught them chatting

1. profile image52
    hurtconfusedposted 7 years ago

My wife was flirting and had feelings toward another man i caught them chatting online and...

through tex messg. I never got to read any she said it was over and she's moved on. But he's the only male at work and she see's him daily. He is also married now blocked numbers show up on the bill she says I have to trust her and let her work through it. says he's just a friend and helps her at work im lost don' know what to do?

2. Donna Suthard profile image75
    Donna Suthardposted 7 years ago

Hurtconfused.  This happens most of the time to everyone..Its going to take time, but try to forgive her..If you accuse her, its only going to make it worse, and you don't want to risk hurting your marriage further. Some times this happens because of our past childhood experiences . Possibly one of our parents fooled around, and it left us with trust issues with the opposite sex.
    I know I've been there and I understand how you feel.  Its important for both women and men to have friends of the opposite sex...  Have trust in other.. Take your life moment to moment...  I wish you only happiness..

3. cottontail profile image61
    cottontailposted 7 years ago

I think you should seek couples counseling. You need a third party to get to the bottom of it. It's not fair to you to just roll with it. If she loves you then she should go with you and talk to someone about it. I wish you luck!

working