jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What scares you the most...

1. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

What scares you the most...

And why?

2. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

I don't know if they even exist but demons give me the creeps!!! the worst thing I ever did was going to see the moive 'The Exorcist' - I slept with a light on for ages after that - stupid but then sometimes fear is irrational!!

3. R.Cochran profile image84
    R.Cochranposted 7 years ago

uncertainty...I am a very methodical and logic minded person. I think in strait line logic and uncertainty in any phase of my life scares me. I hate the thought of not knowing what lies ahead.

4. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Pain, and the idea that it will never stop.

5. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

The only thing that scares me the most is the unknown. Not knowing what's in store for me, is utterly devastating. If I do know, maybe I can control it or be prepared.

6. TinaTango profile image68
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

Veins.  This is a huge phobia I have had since I can remember.  I can tolerate blood, however if you stick your wrist in my face I will most likely smack you.  There's just something about them....the way they look like little blue worms in your body .... disgusting!

7. Vicki.Pierce profile image72
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

The thing that scares me the most is the thought of something happening to a member of my family.  I am sure the reason for that is that I am a Mom.  smile

8. Cathyrin profile image53
    Cathyrinposted 7 years ago

Losing the people I love, it scares me the most...sad

9. Elizabeth99 profile image60
    Elizabeth99posted 7 years ago

I just recently realized I am terrified of drowning. I used to love swimming soooo much, then one day I just could not bring myself to get in the water. I can only swim in a few places now and only if certain people are there, which is really disappointing because I still love swimming--I am just terrified to get in the water now sad

10. theseus profile image80
    theseusposted 7 years ago

Losing the people I love is the scariest situation that I could probably in.

Knowing that no matter how much I want them to stay and no matter how hard I try to keep them, I could still lose them and never see them again is something I would have a hard time dealing with.

11. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

Your hair.  I could never let you go near an open flame lest we both get caught in the ensuing explosion.

12. JLClose profile image59
    JLCloseposted 7 years ago

I cringe even typing this out. What scares me the most is knowing that I do not have complete control over what happens to my children. The thought of anything happening to any of them makes me...Well, I don't even like to think about it. I am working on giving God control in this area because it's something that's just too hard to even fathom.

13. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

unsecured feeling... That would be my answer.

14. poorconservative1 profile image60
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

Well it used to be a Democrat super majority but after that ridiculous bunch that we've dealt with for the last two years I'd have to say... a smarter Democrat super majority.

15. Dexter Yarbrough profile image81
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 7 years ago

Humans. Because we have the power to do almost anything:

create/destroy
    provide life/take life
    lie/be truthful
    love/hate
    forgiveness/vengeance
    forget/remember

History has been predicated on these things. Our present is and our future will be determined on which are chosen.

Scary.

16. mikielikie profile image65
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

My biggest fear is that I will never get to see my own self like everyone esle does.lol. That and missspelling word in public...

working