jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

The difference of Pure Love and True Love

1. Happy Knees profile image59
    Happy Kneesposted 13 months ago

The difference of Pure Love and True Love

Other people might say. They are the same. But No. Actually they aren't. I have to know your thoughts about this.

2. Omar Eldamsheety profile image68
    Omar Eldamsheetyposted 13 months ago

True love could be love money or sex or anything good or bad.
    Pure love is the love of only good things.

1. Happy Knees profile image59
      Happy Kneesposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Nice answer. smile Thank you for your comment

2. Omar Eldamsheety profile image68
      Omar Eldamsheetyposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Tell me how to send a PM here ... I really don't know how

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 13 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13452203_f260.jpg

Generally speaking when something is "pure" it means its not cut with or mixed with anything else.
    24k gold is also called {pure gold} or 100 per cent gold.
    True on the other hand is just the opposite of false or fake.
    18K gold is 75 per cent gold mixed with 25 per cent of other metals like copper or silver etc.
    (And yet it's still considered to be true gold. It's not "fake".)
    When it comes to (love) each of us has our own definition.
    Everyone has their own idea of what love is suppose to "look like", "feel like" and how people "in love" are supposed to "act like". Love like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Essentially if someone doesn't love us (the way we want) to be loved we won't feel loved no matter how much they truly love us.
    For example a married woman whose husband rarely if ever brings her any flowers, or arranges special nights out, seldom compliments her, or puts a lot of effort into celebrating her birthday, Valentines Day, or their anniversary may feel taken for granted or "unloved" in many ways.
    However if an intruder were to break into their home he would die protecting her. Can she really say her husband doesn't love her? No! He just doesn't love her the way (she) wants to be loved!
    Ultimately we're all looking for someone who (naturally) loves us the way we define, want, or desire to be loved. Otherwise something is "missing".
    Just because someone doesn't "express" their love for us the way we want doesn't mean their love is not pure or true.
    It may just mean they're not "the one" for us.
    Sadly too often people make the mistake of trying to coerce their mates into being who they are not in order to get loved (the way) they want to be loved.
    "If you really loved me you would...etc" (That's her/his definition of love!)
    It really has nothing to do with how their mate truly feels.

working