How do you forget things you don't want to remember without taking perscribeed d

1. Ae'Cha Byul profile image56
    Ae'Cha Byulposted 7 years ago

How do you forget things you don't want to remember without taking perscribeed drungs?

How do I mend a broken heart? I tried to return to my normal self no feelings and emotionless so I wouldn't get hurt but all efforts are futile. He married her after he left the military and didn't even tell me the funny part about that is he hasn't even turned 19 yet. Best Friend since 8th grade dating him from freshman year to summer before college and he already forgets about me but yet he calls to say, "Hi, I;m getting married." How can I move on from this? His touch, his lips, everything is still there. I can still feel him. I don't know what to do.

2. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Hi,

I'm so sorry that you have been let down and hurt so badly by this shallow idiot of a man. Unfortunately time is really the only cure. You can't stop hurting or feeling emotion because that is part of being human. I know you can't see it now, since you have too much feelings left for him, but the pain will go. There will be someone else in your future and a guy that will stick by you. However, there are other things that you can do and really should do to try and get your life back together again.

Firstly, you need to keep yourself busy -anything will do - exercise, cinema, friends, house cleaning, hobby. It doesn't matter as long as you continue to try and motivate yourself. Don't isolate yourself away, as much as you might be tempted to. Keep in touch and meet with family and friends regularly. Give yourself a good boost - a beauty treatment, new hairdo, massage or anything with a feel good factor. I'm not suggesting that these things will take your pain away, but they are positive things you can do to work your way through this difficult time. And lets face it, he's ruined enough of your life, don't let him ruin anymore.

Make a plan for your future - a career, a trip, learn an activity or new interest, again it doesn't matter. The important thing is, is to start to build yourself back up. It is amazing sometimes how quickly a horrible period in our lives can turn around into something great. And it is a true saying that when one door closes another does open. Keep your chin up girl, you're better than him and lots of luck for your future.

working