jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How would we tell our parents that we are grateful for what they have done for u

1. Van Lal Hmangaih profile image78
    Van Lal Hmangaihposted 7 years ago

How would we tell our parents that we are grateful for what they have done for us?

2. HubChief profile image79
    HubChiefposted 7 years ago

Our actions towards them would tell them as they are our parents and they know us by just looking at us.

3. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I think if you tell them sincerly how much they mean to you, they will love it.

4. Victress In All profile image74
    Victress In Allposted 7 years ago

Agree with HubChief, our actions are going to speak louder than words.  I also know, that giving your attention to parents means a lot, just visiting them or calling on regular basis would show them you truly care.  In my case, listening to them and asking their advice gives them a lift smile

5. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Be gentle to them always.
    Remember that one day they will cross over.
    While they are still with you, do all you can to make them feel good.
    One day you will be glad you did.

6. Pagelift profile image61
    Pageliftposted 7 years ago

Simply tell them; they'll believe you. Parents love hearing that smile

7. theseus profile image80
    theseusposted 7 years ago

I always tell them how grateful I am. Aside from that I try to be the best in everything I do so that all their efforts to mold me into the person I am now would not be in vain.I try not to tarnish the name they made for themselves, too.

8. phiphi profile image58
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

we can be gentle to them and made them happy by doing all of things which they like

9. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

I think we do not have to tell them in words and just taking action is enough, for example remember theri birthdays and some other festivals which belongs to them. Women's day is coming this is a good chance to show our grateful to our mothers and do not miss it. Here is a hub about women's day and It will be helpful for you to choose gifts for your mother.http://hubpages.com/hub/Womens-Topic-Details-on-March-8-International-Womens-Day

10. profile image52
    mfwalden004posted 7 years ago

I think expressing yourself verbally is the best way.  Actions are fine and appreciated, but taking the time to sit down with your parents and tell then how grateful you are will go much further.

working