jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Every man and women were attracted to the same sex someday in their life. Do you

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

Every man and women were attracted to the same sex someday in their life. Do you agree?

When we call people as straight,even they might have passed the same sex attraction in their life at least once.Is it true?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

honestly , no. i have seen guys that are attractive obviously but i've never found them to be attractive to me personally.

3. christopheranton profile image77
    christopherantonposted 6 years ago

I dont think this is true.
    I'm gay, and I have definetly never found any woman to be physically atractive. There are bi sexuals, who find both sexes attractive, but real hetersexuals, like real homosexuals, do not find sexual attraction outside of their natural preference.
    That is my opinion anyway, and I speak from personal experience.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No I don't agree.  I can see an attractive woman and recognize that she is beautiful, but it does not affect me sexually.  I find both men and women fascinating and wonderful--but as far as attractions goes, I have only been attracted to men.

5. Smart is Good profile image60
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

Yes, not necesarilly in a sexual way bit attraction yes. I feel attracted by bright colours, every type of eyes, pretty girls, hot guys. Anything that appeals to the eye is attraction, so it is def possible.

6. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

I do agree, but not in a typical (stereotypical) way that people are attracted to other people.

working