jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who/what keeps you sane?

1. marketingnotesja profile image61
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

Who/what keeps you sane?

Life is rough in general. There are times when you are very happy and times when you feel like tearing out your hair. But who/what keeps you sane? Is there anyone/anything in your life that keeps you motivated, that keeps you happy, that keeps you from going insane?

2. oceancomforts4u profile image37
    oceancomforts4uposted 7 years ago

Going to the ocean every year  to be close to and talk with God and Jonathan Livingston Seagull.  While at the ocean, I am able to relax and think  to cleanse my inner soul of  unhealthy stressors,  to renew my internal source of natural endorphins for coping with daily stress and to gain insight into my current life by sorting out the chaff and grain.  I love the sounds, smells, sights, touch and tastes  of the ocean. Sorting through the chaff and grain of the last year and learning to glean useful lessons for the future and to let go of the rest keeps me sane.

3. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

This is a good question to be frank, life is full of ups and downs. we are happy and sad. This is true life anyway. Talking with my friends and relatives give me good mood and make me sane. Seeing an interesting film is very excellent and romantic,too. the most important is keep a normal mind and treat everuthing calmly.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

My faith and my family keep me grounded and sane.

5. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

The 27 pills I take throughout the day.........