jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What keeps you going in life?

1. Oldskool903 profile image74
    Oldskool903posted 8 years ago

What keeps you going in life?

Life is a hard journey and there is much needed things to get you through a day. For me I get through the day looking forward to the future, wondering what it has in store for me and what I can do to make my future better. What is it for you?

2. Presigo profile image58
    Presigoposted 8 years ago

Great question ! Undoubtedly it is faith. Like most if not all, I have had my challenges, sometimes they have been more than challenges ! My faith has sustained me and kept me from going in the wrong direction any further than I was. By far the most invaluable part of my life !

3. Midasfx profile image67
    Midasfxposted 8 years ago

My family keeps me going.  I am sure of my future so I do not give it much thought.

4. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

Knowing that I have my salvation through my faith and belief in Jesus Christ...my Lord and Savior. As a believer, I am in this world but not of this world. I look forward to the future, to the day when I will be in His presence! There are only two eternal destinations. My destination is secure...to be with Jesus for eternity. It's a choice each person has an opportunity to make. You can make that choice for yourself as well or continue to wonder what life has in store for you. Jesus never said it would be easy, but for the believer He promises to be with you always. God already has a plan for your life.  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and let God show you the way!

5. shaunese profile image58
    shauneseposted 8 years ago

Love! It's the only thing that matters! When everytthing is going wrong.... it's someone who makes you feel like you still matter is golden!